12 Goals for 2018
New to this blog? So are we…sort of.
2018 is going to be amazing. Why? Because we’re going to make it amazing. Because every single day we’re going to get up, pull up our big girl panties, smile because there’s coffee, and do a little jig.
Hope you’re ready to join in.
Rather than New Year’s Resolutions, long ponderings on all the reasons the world is going to hell and a handbasket (don’t you just love that saying?), and the bemoanings of a time when there used to be Christmas Vacation – we’re going to share our goals for 2018.
Some are business focused. Some are personal. Some fill us with some fear. And others feel pretty darn ambitious.
But, each one is measurable. Each one contributes to our long-term goals. And, each one has been written down.
12 Goals for 12 Months of Kicking A**
- Read a book for at least 30 minutes each day and take quick notes for 3 – 5 minutes after.
- Workout at least 30 minutes 5 days a week. (Each workout must include 10 seconds with hands thrown in the air, shouting ‘YEAH BABY! YEAH BABY! Yeeeeaaaah’)
- Submit no less than 5 queries.
- Write and publish weekly posts on MakingLanguageCount.com (That’s right here! Week one – check!)
- Try at least 1 new recipe each week. (Have one you love? Send it over!)
- Write and publish weekly posts on Baguette Taste – Wonder Bread Budget.
- Send birthday cards to everyone on the contact list (for whom I have birthdates).
- Learn to salsa.
- Tweet at least 4 times a day.
- Vlog on Facebook at least twice a month.
- Shoot 10 photography sessions.
- Paint office and add new lights.
Got some goals you set? Pop over to Twitter and let’s chat about making them happen!
P.S. Next week we’re starting our Writing Prompt series. Stop by to check it out and get your creative juices flowing.